Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What pens do you all use while studying?

w.chance1998w.chance1998 Yearly Member
in General 5 karma

I really like all of the Pilot pens I've tried, particularly the Pilot Precise V5 in blue.

Comments

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I always study digitally so no need for pens. I do have scrap paper available for games and if I want to map something out for LR, but even then I only use pencils.

• janodirectionjanodirection Member
    25 karma

I use Muji pens. They're fine tip gel pens and i really love them especially in the purple and pink colors. I think you can get them on Amazon

• hayelf17hayelf17 Member
    38 karma

I use pilot frixion. They're erasable and write super smoothly!

• PlatinumPlatinum Member
    363 karma

I never use pens only pencils.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited July 2020 905 karma

I use about 6 different colors of the Pilot V Razor Point (extra fine point; I write small). I like to color-code my notes so certain bits stand out and it's easier to flip through my composition notebooks on downtime reviews. I'm massively into note-taking; I tend to remember something if I write it down. ... It adds time to my CC progression, but oh well, not that much.
    I use some of the Pilot Razor Point (ultra fine point - they write so thin!! LOVE!!) also. But, since they're felt, they dry out faster than the V Razor Points. I picked up a used logic textbook after reading someone recommending it and I've been using the blue and red pens to write in that book (where sections correlate :wink: to LSAT question types).
    I'm excited to check out some of the pens everyone is using. I'm always on the look out for a cheaper set for when I'll be in class (and after reading Turow's 1L, I'll be color coding my class notes ... assuming I can keep up and don't just switch to the laptop instead).
    ETA: I'm totally going to get a set of the 0.38mm Muji, they look amazing!