Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October Flex?

in General 375 karma

How likely do folks think it is that the October LSAT will end up being a Flex exam? I'm in Florida where the COVID situation is really bad and I don't anticipate it getting better any time soon. I'm worried that LSAC will require it be in person and if that's the case I don't think I feel comfortable given the high level of cases in FL.

Comments

• gigi_m1308gigi_m1308 Alum Member
    149 karma

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I can't imagine LSAC would put test takers at risk when there isn't a vaccine and especially in a state like Florida right now. It is also probably easier for them to give the test Flex rather than worry about putting precaution in place for people to take the test at centers. So I think it is very likely that the October exam will be flex. Hope this helps and good luck!!

• 375 karma

Thanks so much!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

Google just announced its employees are not expected to return to office until 2021 at earliest, many colleges and schools have already announced at least the first semester will be online. I can't imagine a possiblity at this point where October won't be Flex and my opnion but I think this whole testing cycle at least could end up Flex.