Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing Emergency!!!

wpsn0625wpsn0625 Core Member
edited August 2020 in General 4 karma

Question for anyone who can answer: I completed an Lsat on July 2019 but subsequently cancelled my score and retook in January 2020 and kept that one. I was going to complete my lsat writing this month for this upcoming application cycle but do not have a launch link because I guess my first test was over a year ago and you get a year to do it, but I thought it was still attached to the specific test you end up using /don’t cancel so I thought since the only score I will be using is from January I would be fine.

Is this going to be a really big issue? I will call them tomorrow cause it’s a weekend but I am honestly worried that I won’t be able to apply this cycle because they are saying I did not do it on time and I believe it is still required. What do ppl think?

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

As you can take the writing portion at any time, you should probably be OK. Most law schools will make an admissions decision without the writing sample.