Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex Simulator: Is there a way to switch which LR section to include?

I just took a 3-section PT on LawHub but chose to take the second LR section instead of the first -- I didn't realize that the Flex Simulator automatically removes the second LR section. I really want to log my results for this Flex PT onto 7Sage, so is there a way somehow for me to choose to include the second LR section instead of the first? The obvious answer seems to be no but maybe putting my question out there can lead to an update that allows users to choose which LR to include.

Thanks for the help! :)

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don't have the option to choose which LR section gets skipped when simulating Flex. The new feature: Simulate LSAT Flex is currently set up to skip the second LR section of a PrepTest.

However, I have taken note of your concern. I'll now pass it on to the team for consideration.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• zugamazt285zugamazt285 Core Member
    37 karma

Here for the same issue a year later, feels like that PT is wasted because I can't plug it into analytics here:/ should I just take the other LR section and add it? It wouldn't be an accurate score reflection but I guess that's better than no score?

• 273 karma

@"Theo - 7Sage" Please let the team know that it would be a very helpful function.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @zugamazt285 and @Excellent.Fondue,

Sorry, we do not have the option to choose which LR section is skipped when simulating Flex mode. However, I will pass your request on to my team.

Note that if you would like both LR sections to be reflected in your Analytics, you can take a 4-section PrepTest, and then use our Flex Score Convertor to estimate your score with only 3 sections.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.