Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Improvement and drilling question

alienman1000alienman1000 Core Member
in Logic Games 135 karma

Hi everyone. I know this is quite a basic question but its somewhat essential for me. I have been seeing improvement everywhere except LG. I am constantly getting 10 plus wrong mostly because of timing and accuracy issues. How do I improve? I know I need drill and fool proof but I am not really seeing massive improvements with such methods and I can really only get through 1-2 sections a day with these methods. What specifically do I drill and how do I effectively drill? If I master this section I will see great improvement but can't manage to substantially increase. Thanks!

Comments

• thetrinabaileythetrinabailey Core Member
    138 karma

I am having a similar issue. Despite making significant improvements in the other sections, my improvement in logic games has been minimal. I unfortunately do not have any advice to share worth listening to. Folks keep telling me to drill, drill, drill - that the only way to improve on the LG section is to keep drilling, repeatedly.

• jsj371jsj371 Member
    19 karma

Use this model - took me from -4/5 to -0/1 on LG in two weeks. It's seriously my holy grail - it tells you how to drill effectively. https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1

• yeahniceyeahnice Core Member
    123 karma

@jsj371 Hi! I'm kind of in a similar state as you (averaging -3 on LG). Did you follow the method using the first 35 PTs (core) as well? Or did you go about it with a different set?

• jsj371jsj371 Member
    19 karma

@yeahnice I've been using the core, but I had never done them beforehand. I used the Powerscore Bibles and then came to 7Sage for drilling and PT stuff. So, if you've done them before, maybe consider using a different set? But they've been working for me!