Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem Sets

jgotlb18jgotlb18 Member
in General 129 karma

Hey guys! Thinking of taking the LSAT in December. Thank you 7sage - things are amazing so far. I want to gauge my studying. Is everyone completeing EVERY problem set in addition to EVERY practice exam? Thanks

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    edited August 2020 456 karma

I do a mix, but to be fair, I haven't taken as many practice tests as I should. Basically, I save the very last chunk of ~30 practice exams just for taking them as a practice test. I use the lower exams for my problem sets. I typically use the problem sets to address my weak areas. So since I only get -0 or -1 wrong on my LR sections, I only really do LR during my practice tests, and use the problem sets to really drill my logic games and reading comp. I use my practice tests to keep track of where I'm at and get used to the length of the exam... but I figure there's no point using 2+ hours to study all of the sections in a practice exam if I will be better benefited by perfecting my logic games, etc. Basically, I plan on doing almost all of the logic games problem sets, but not many of the problem sets for logical reasoning. However, I'm trying to do 20-30 practice tests (although I think 7sage recommends doing ~40).