Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I filter starred q's?

kyoshiwarriorkyoshiwarrior Core Member

I would love to create problem sets with some of my starred questions without having to go through individual PTs. Is this possible? Thanks!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2020 5740 karma

@kyoshiwarrior said:
    I would love to create problem sets with some of my starred questions without having to go through individual PTs. Is this possible? Thanks!

Hi there,

If you flagged questions when taking a PrepTests, you will see those flagged questions in the results table. However, we do not have a feature to show all your flagged questions in one place. What you can do is pin all your flagged questions relating the Logical Reasoning questions so that they can show up in the Question Bank.

You can pin the questions by tapping on the "pin" icon next to the questions in the results table. See the example GIF below:

After you pin the Logical Reasoning questions, the Logical Reasoning questions will then show up in the Question Bank with a "pin" icon next to it. See the screenshot below:

You can also filter to your pinned questions in the Question Bank by selecting the Logical Reasoning section and then typing "+pin" in the filter box. See the screenshot below:

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

Let me know if you have any further questions.