Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Help #AdviceNeeded October LSAT

ajaykim0724ajaykim0724 Core Member
edited August 2020 in General 33 karma

Hi, I started studying for LSAT in June but joined 7sage just a week ago.
As I already have done something equivalent to core curriculum, now I'm on PTs.
I scored 151 on my untimed cold test in May and am aiming for 167 in October.
I've done PTs from 1 to 5 scoring 160 or 161.

I planned to take LSAT in January 2021 but felt the need to push myself harder and $45 score preview motivated me to shoot for October.
Now as I know I don't have enough time to do all the PTs before the test unfortunately,
I would really appreciate some advice from those studying for or who have achieved high-rise in short term.

1. Should I focus on latest PTs? or do random ones? (I'm expecting to do 4 PTs and BRs a week which sum up 28PTs before Oct.)
  2. Any other advice on 7-week study schedule?

Thanks!

Comments

• nayanb.1301nayanb.1301 Live Member
    10 karma

Hey, I had a similar timeframe since I started studying in May with the powerscore bibles and then moved over to 7Sage early July for the August-flex. What I found is watching the curriculum only for areas that you are struggling with will save you time and help you see the biggest increase in your score. I also recommend jumping over to the early 50's and completing every PT from then on out. Everyone works differently, but if you feel that you can hit that 167 mark by october, then this might be the best path for you.