Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble linking Prep Plus

jbyers20jbyers20 Core Member
in General 16 karma

Good morning! I am trouble linking my 7Sage with LSAC's Prep Plus. I have previously linked my account with Princeton Review so I am wondering if this is what is causing the issue. How do I fix this problem so that I can prep using 7Sage instead. I have paid for the service through 7Sage and have the activation link though it is not working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@jbyers20 said:
    Good morning! I am trouble linking my 7Sage with LSAC's Prep Plus. I have previously linked my account with Princeton Review so I am wondering if this is what is causing the issue. How do I fix this problem so that I can prep using 7Sage instead. I have paid for the service through 7Sage and have the activation link though it is not working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. You can link your LSAC Prep Plus subscription with multiple LSAT prep courses, so having your Prep Plus account previously linked to another prep course is not causing the issue.

LSAC is aware of login issues on their site, and recommend that you please try the following:

1- Click the activation URL which is located on the Syllabus page. See the screenshot below:

2- LSAC also recommends that you try the following:

• Turn off “Prevent Cross-site traffic.” How to turn it off.
    • Use another browser such as Chrome. Get Chrome for Mac or iOS. If you are having trouble with Chrome, some students report success using IE instead
    • If on Mac, update your OS to at least MacOS 10.15.4. How to check.

You can also check out this page for more information about activating the LSAC Prep Plus subscription.

Let us know if this helps!