Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Purchase Individual Tests on 7Sage

Jannyboy_16Jannyboy_16 Core Member
in General 66 karma

Hello, I was just wondering where the option is to buy a couple tests here on 7sage? I only have access to the low 70's right now as I am only an Ultimate member. I remember seeing an option for it a couple months back, but maybe things have changed now? Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Jannyboy_16 said:
    Hello, I was just wondering where the option is to buy a couple tests here on 7sage? I only have access to the low 70's right now as I am only an Ultimate member. I remember seeing an option for it a couple months back, but maybe things have changed now? Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi there,

Sorry, we no longer have the option to purchase additional PrepTests. If you would like to access more PrepTests, I can help you transition your grandfathered Ultimate course to the new Ultimate+ subscription course. All of your account data will be preserved as long as we do the transition on the same account.

We have two versions of this course, monthly ($69/month) and yearly ($599/year). Both have access to the same content which includes all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests.

First, you'll have to have an LSAC Prep Plus subscription. This is LSAC's policy and we don't have a say in this. You have two options to obtain an LSAC Prep Plus subscription. (1) You may purchase it directly from LSAC for $99. Or (2) you may petition LSAC for a fee waiver owing to economic hardship. If granted the fee waiver, LSAC will give you Prep Plus for free. Once you've obtained Prep Plus, please let us know by emailing studentservice@7sage.com. We'll get your account ready for enrollment in our Ultimate+ subscription course.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Jannyboy_16Jannyboy_16 Core Member
    66 karma

Hello @"Juliet --Student Service--" , so I would need to buy the $99 LSAC Plus Subscription plus the $69/month fee to upgrade to the Ultimate+ membership? Or would I be able to just buy the 99$ one? -

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2020 5740 karma

@Jannyboy_16 said:
    Hello @"Juliet --Student Service--" , so I would need to buy the $99 LSAC Plus Subscription plus the $69/month fee to upgrade to the Ultimate+ membership? Or would I be able to just buy the 99$ one? -

Hi there,

If you would like to access more PrepTests on 7Sage, you would need to purchase the Ultimate+ monthly subscription $69/month and the LSAC Prep Plus subscription $99/year. The LSAC Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use the Ultimate+ subscription course.

This is because LSAC mandates that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

However, because your Ultimate course was grandfathered in before the LSAC Prep Plus subscription was launched, you do not need to have the LSAC Prep Plus subscription for your grandfathered Ultimate account. But, the LSAC Prep Plus subscription is required to use the new Ultimate+subscription course.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

66 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" the LSAC fee is 99$ a month? Or 99$ for a year?

66 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" Also if I buy the 99$ subscription from LSAC and upgrade my membership on 7sage to Ultimate+ in the next few days, will I obtain access to the tests right away once I email you guys, or how long will that process take? -Thanks in advance

5740 karma

@Jannyboy_16 said:
    @"Juliet --Student Service--" Also if I buy the 99$ subscription from LSAC and upgrade my membership on 7sage to Ultimate+ in the next few days, will I obtain access to the tests right away once I email you guys, or how long will that process take? -Thanks in advance

Hi there,

The LSAC Prep Plus subscription is $99/year. Once you've purchased the LSAC Prep Plus subscription, let us know and we will prepare your account for enrollment in the Ultimate+ subscription course. We usually reply within a day.

You can then subscribe to the Ultimate+ subscription course on this page.

After you have subscribed to the Ultimate+ course, you will be prompted to link your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account by clicking on the activation URL on our website. The activation URL will be located on the Syllabus page. See the example screenshot below:

Once you've linked your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account, you will be able to use your course.

66 karma

Hello, I just purchased the subscription fee to LSAC. Please let me know when I can upgrade my course, thanks!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@Jannyboy_16 said:
    Hello, I just purchased the subscription fee to LSAC. Please let me know when I can upgrade my course, thanks!

Hi there,

I already responded to your email, but your account is ready. You can now purchase the Ultimate+ subscription on this page: https://7sage.com/pricing/

As long as you use the same email address, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.).

Let us know if you have any questions.