Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to grade on 7sage preptests done on Lawhub?

raqraqraq7raqraqraq7 Member
in General 56 karma

How do I grade on 7sage preptests done on Lawhub? I want to take it on the actual site to practice with format, but I still want the analytics/tracking. Thanks!

Comments

• JahRooleJahRoole Core Member
    3 karma

Yes I would like to know as well! I got into a couple of manipulation habits on 7sage that aren't the same on the hub

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

@raqszomstein @JahRoole you guys can take the results from lawhub and just manually input it into the preptests on 7sage - when you click on each prep test on 7sage there's a little "convert" button that turns the test into the multiple choice sheet and you can put in all your answers at once. Hope this helps!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    edited April 2021 1687 karma

I take the exam on 7sage for the analytics and then BR in law hub, best of both worlds for me.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @raqraqszo7 and @JahRoole,

You can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• raqraqraq7raqraqraq7 Member
    56 karma

Thank you so much @Juliet-- ! Beyond helpful!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@raqraqszo7 said:
    Thank you so much @Juliet-- ! Beyond helpful!

You're welcome :smile: