Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need little more explanation guys

arabprodigy30arabprodigy30 Alum Member
in General 243 karma
http://7sage.com/lesson/construction-contractor-psa-question/?ss_completed_lesson=937

I have been debating between A and E, both seem very similar. Although I get that the answer is E, can someone please explain to me why is it not A? This video has few comments so I wasn't able to find something too helpful.

Comments

• arabprodigy30arabprodigy30 Alum Member
    243 karma
    Is it not A, because it is too general? For example Company or Contractor could be either or ?
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    it says it is morally wrong ONLY IF the other party abides by its part.. but that doesn't matter, why only if? and what is there other parties part? The way I see it is the other party's part would be completing the job properly bc well that is what they are hired to do right? so they didn't do it well enough so party A is going after the contractor(partyB) for not fully doing their part yet it is still morally wrong.
    So AC A doesn't really allow for the conclusion to make sense

all of that is of course besides as JY points out we are looking for Morally wrong to be the necessary condition. Our conclusion is "if the company changes its mind(and seeks $) then it is morally wrong" AC A is telling us if it is morally wrong then one party didn't abide by their side of the agreement
  • arabprodigy30arabprodigy30 Alum Member
    243 karma
    This makes so much for sense now! Thank you !!!