Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to read more articles about

goegoe10goegoe10 Alum Member
edited April 2014 in Reading Comprehension 56 karma
Art passages in RC give me the most trouble, and I want to become more comfortable with these. Can anyone recommend websites that have articles about art that are at the LSAT's level of reading?

Comments

• ArchiebootsArchieboots Alum Member
    155 karma
    Hi there - I was experiencing the same problem when I first started studying with the LSAT. Economic passages were the main problem for me but for Art I would strongly encourage you to take a look at the entertainment/culture section in the New York Post - they have well written and dense passages similar to the LSAT.
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    Definitively start reading the economist ASAP. I read about 2 articles a day, everyday! It has helped me a lot. Make sure you understand what you are reading. Make note of authors VP and things like reffential phrasing.
  • michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
    79 karma
    Yeah I'd like to know of any free passages to practice Science "LSAT" reading on as well. I know the Times in which ever city your in offers free newspaper apps, with good LR practice in the Op-ed.