Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading from month by month to 12 months period

Can anyone advise if I upgrade from month by month to 12 months period will I get charged $99 LSAC fee. I already paid for it when purchased monthly subscription. Thanks

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Maka_Ogn said:
    Can anyone advise if I upgrade from month by month to 12 months period will I get charged $99 LSAC fee. I already paid for it when purchased monthly subscription. Thanks

Hi there,

No, you are not required to purchase the LSAC Prep Plus subscription again as it is valid for one year.

Since you already have a LSAC Prep Plus subscription, untick the box on the Pricing page that says "I want to bundle Prep Plus" into my purchase. See the screenshot below:

• 143 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" Thank you so much! :smile:

• edited September 2020 143 karma

Hi @"Juliet --Student Service--" could you please advise how I can upgrade my subscription? I am trying to purchase a yearly package but get the message "Sorry, you cannot purchase a new subscription because you already have an active subscription.Once your current subscription has expired, you will be able to purchase a new one."

Today is the last day of my monthly subscription, and I will receive an email notification sometime tomorrow regarding receipt for monthly subscription for September, so I was wondering if we could cancel that while upgrade it to yearly?

I tried to cancel the current one to upgrade and get the message: "Nothing to cancel. You have NO recurring fees." Could you please assist. Many Thanks

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Maka_Ogn said:
    Hi @"Juliet --Student Service--" could you please advise how I can upgrade my subscription? I am trying to purchase a yearly package but get the message "Sorry, you cannot purchase a new subscription because you already have an active subscription.Once your current subscription has expired, you will be able to purchase a new one."

Today is the last day of my monthly subscription, and I will receive an email notification sometime tomorrow regarding receipt for monthly subscription for September, so I was wondering if we could cancel that while upgrade it to yearly?

I tried to cancel the current one to upgrade and get the message: "Nothing to cancel. You have NO recurring fees." Could you please assist. Many Thanks

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. You can only switch to the Ultimate+ yearly subscription after your Ultimate+ monthly subscription expires.

I looked at your account and I confirm that you have successfully canceled your Ultimate+ monthly subscription. Your Ultimate+ monthly subscription will expire today (September 12, 2020). Therefore, you can subscribe to the Ultimate+ yearly subscription anytime on or after September 13, 2020. As long as you use the same email address to resubscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Thank you so much!