Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT FLEX day

rose_180rose_180 Alum Member
edited August 2020 in General 52 karma

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if someone who wrote an LSAT flex could help me understand something. I'm wondering so a proctor will be someone who is basically looking at me while I do the exam, will they know not to speak/bother me during the exam? I also have some things in my room like a clock, do you guys think it's best I cover it/remove it from the wall? While waiting for a proctor, are we able to run to the bathroom or do we have to sit waiting? Thanks! #help

Comments

• nanabillannanabillan Member
    edited August 2020 347 karma

Good question! I am also wondering what is the best thing to do to avoid interruptions at all from the proctor during testing?

I am going to be using my brother's desk. I am going to clear what I can off of it. From previous posts, you can speak to your proctor beforehand so I am going to politely/kindly and assertively as possible let them know NOT TO SPEAK TO ME DURING THE EXAM :)

I might reiterate I know all the rules, I am home alone, there will be no expected interruptions, etc. I would avoid looking around even if you are in the habit of doing that just to avoid the proctor thinking you are looking at someone or something.

Day of the exam:
    -do not try or do anything new
    -posting a sign on my front door saying DO NOT KNOCK OR RING THE BELL, BIG EXAM BEING TAKEN
    -Turning off my phone
    -Unplugging the house phone
    -Throwing my entire family and dog out of the house
    -Earplugs
    -go to the bathroom before the exam so not surprises come up (sorry not sorry)
    -Have everything organized the night before, scrap paper, extra pens, ear plugs, chair, desk cleared off, equipment charged (Laptop/whatever)
    ....omg I am panicking already. LOL.

• madameninjamadameninja Member
    29 karma

Also interested in this.