Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 2020 LSAT

in General 229 karma

Hey All,

I'm taking the November 2020 exam, which puts me at 80 days before the exam. My cold diagnostic score was a 146, but I only managed to finish half the exam because of timing. I started LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim last week and have also been going through the 7Sage CC. I wanted to see if anyone has any studying advice in terms of approach. My goal is to hit a 170 by the exam date. If November does not go as planned, I can sit in for January. However, I'd like to get in my apps in as early as possible.

If anyone has any generic or specific advice that worked for them, I'd greatly appreciate it! Cheers!

Comments

• renkobayrenkobay Core Member
    26 karma

I'm trying for november too but also debating on waiting until January. Personally I read every page of LSAT trainer, I didn't notice much of an increase in my score. In the back of the book there is a review section I would check that out it has some good tips. As well as look at the table of contents for more details on certain subjects. If you want I can send you my notes I condensed the book down. But fair warning handwrit my notes.

For 7sage if your on a crunch I would recommend that with your practice test you note which type of questions you struggle repetedly and go over those lessons. I noticed my biggest increase by testing personally and going over every question in detail. I also took a few untimed and annotated to really understand where I was going wrong. Some people say that logic games is the fastest to increase in a short amount of time.