Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex Difficulty

jbfclaw1jbfclaw1 Member
edited August 2020 in General 127 karma

For those of you who have taken the FLEX, how difficult is it compared to previous exams? I know in recent years there have been more Misc LG that are hard, and it seems that the LR are becoming more tricky.

Is that trend the same for FLEX -- any advice on how it was structured/content?

Peace and love <3

Comments

• RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1116 karma

Hey! For me (and from others I've talked to) it was about on par for tests in the 70s/80s, with the caveat that misc games are fairly unlikely (compared to the 80s where the fourth game seemingly always was a super hard game). Given how much LG is weighted relative to regular LSAT administrations, including a curvebrearker misc game would just throw off a lot of scores (since all but the highest scorers would likely do poorly), and it seems they're staying away from those. So I would view it as tests in the 70s/80s with maybe easier LG, and a slightly harder LR/RC to compensate

• madi2639madi2639 Member
    117 karma

I would definitely listen to the Powerscore LSAT podcast episodes on the Flex for more info. Essentially there are a ton of different versions of the Flex to prevent cheating, given that it's taken in many different time slots over the timespan of several days.

• jbfclaw1jbfclaw1 Member
    127 karma

Thank you both!! I listened to the Powerscore podcast episodes and they were very helpful!!