Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking LSAT-FLex vs Regular PTs

MustangGT42MustangGT42 Member
edited August 2020 in General 49 karma

So when 7sage released the Flexifier for the PTs, I noticed a jump in my score in the two next tests (they were 2 out of my 3 highest scores). Since then though, my averages have gone back to where they were when I was taking the regular PTs. Should I take regular PTs again and then hope for the same jump on test day (taking August Flex)? Or should I just keep PTing Flex tests?

Take a poll for faster feedback! It's much appreciated!
  1. Regular or Flex PTs?29 votes
    1. Regular
      20.69%
    2. Flex it up
      79.31%

Comments

• oolsonoolson Member
    24 karma

This close to test day you should just lay of the PTs and focus on problem sets.

• jpgreensteinjpgreenstein Member
    136 karma

Do Flex, its less draining, its what you're doing on test day. But make this one your last one before August.

• calvinnhobbescalvinnhobbes Core Member
    134 karma

I'm doing the October one and wondering the same thing - does anyone have recommendations for the next month?

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited August 2020 4306 karma

I guess I look at taking the LSAT like training for a marathon; If you spend most of your time practicing with ankle weights while running come race day when you run without ankle weights it'll feel much easier. So if you practice more with full PTs I would think on test day the flex would feel less exhausting/taxing.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Honestly I dont understand why you should take Flex. I think full PTs is the way to go