Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accessing Course on iPad

I am trying to access the course on my iPad and for some reason it will just show a blank screen. Does anyone know the way around that? Thanks!

Comments

• 769 karma

Are you using the 7Sage app or going on the website? The app kinda sucks and doesn’t have most of the stuff the website does, but I can access the site just fine on safari on my iPad

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@babkir19 said:
    I am trying to access the course on my iPad and for some reason it will just show a blank screen. Does anyone know the way around that? Thanks!

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble! We tried to re-create the problem with the app on our side but our "Course" page loaded correctly.

Try this trouble-shooting tip:
    When in "Course" mode, can you try tapping the "Course" title at the top of the screen to return to the course homepage?

If that's not working, could you give us a few more details so we can try and get to the bottom of this?

• What iOS version are you currently using?
    • Have you tried to delete and re-install the app?

Thanks!

• babkir19babkir19 Member
    50 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" I was able to delete the app and redownload it and it worked! Thank you for your help!