Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation for problem sets?

whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
edited August 2020 in Logical Reasoning 219 karma

Fairly new to 7Sage and still trying to figure everything out so bear with me. I just finished a LR (main point/main conclusion) problem set I created on my own and was looking for video explanation of the ones I got wrong after BR. Can I find that anywhere? Thanks!!
Specifically looking for PT1 S3 Q13.

Comments

• PFT CommenterPFT Commenter Core Member
    249 karma

The explanation videos for all LR questions are not available for PT's prior to test 17. To access all explanation videos for all sections, you hover over "resources" tab, then select explanation videos and choose which PT and section you are looking for.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@barbandrade812 said:
    Fairly new to 7Sage and still trying to figure everything out so bear with me. I just finished a LR (main point/main conclusion) problem set I created on my own and was looking for video explanation of the ones I got wrong after BR. Can I find that anywhere? Thanks!!
    Specifically looking for PT1 S3 Q13.

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have explanation videos for the LR section of PrepTest 1. We currently have the following Explanation Videos available:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    • Logic Games: Every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

Let us know if you have any further questions.