Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comprehensive List of PrepTests Used in the 7Sage Course for Problem Sets

beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
in General 212 karma
Is it possible to obtain a complete list of PrepTests needed for the Problem Sets that are used for the 7Sage Ultimate Course? It would save me some time because when I get to a Problem Set, I spend time checking to see if I've purchased the PT already, only to find out that I haven't. I've been using the silent videos but I would prefer to have a hard copy and I'm just realizing that the Problem Sets appear to be from PT's earlier than 36. So rather than me jumping ahead to the lessons to accumulate the PT's needed, I figured I would ask if a list is available. If not, then I would like to suggest that perhaps 7Sage consider making a list.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    19-35? Or just 1-35 if you include the LG bundle.
  • beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    Thank you.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Just drop the ~$300 on everylsat.com to get all the PTs and then you'll have nothing to ever worry about and you can do easy clean copy BR. All things considered it is a minuscule investment in helping determine the course of the rest of your life.
  • beth.flandersbeth.flanders Alum Member
    212 karma
    Thanks @Pacifico for your suggestion. I had already purchased 29-72, so I only needed the ones prior to that which I am all set now. Thanks again.