Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Score drop/ Tips on BR?

Hello,

I'm currently trying to break 150. My diagnostic scores range from 134-147. I've made A LOT of progress with my scores since the beginning of this journey (my lowest score has been in the 20's LOL). Anyway, I think that I might not be doing the BR properly. I recently took a first PT Flex and had a score drop to 142. To be fair I haven't finished ALL of the LR section because it was getting really long so I took a "break" and moved onto LG. I will be going back of course. What tips do you suggest for an effective BR? What techniques have you used that work for you? I'm looking to take the LSAT in January and hoping to score around 150/155+.

Comments

• dom.com-1dom.com-1 Core Member
    72 karma

For my BR I do what my tutor calls savage BR. I create a word document and go through each answer choice typing out why this answer is wrong and/or changing it to be a correct answer. This helps a lot with LR because I get a better understand of the argument structures.