Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to highlight text on PTs and problem sets

edited September 2020 in General 438 karma

Hi this is a really silly question: I can't figure out how to highlight or underline text when solving questions through the question bank/ PTs. I've tried all the buttons that are around the question page, but none seem to trigger a highlighting feature??

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

Hi there,

Sorry about that.

I tried to use the highlight and underline buttons on the digital tester, but I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. They were working on my end.

You should be able to underline or highlight texts with the tools in the digital tester. See GIF below:

I hope that helped. Please let us know if you are having trouble. You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com

• 438 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" said:
    Hi there,

Sorry about that.

I tried to use the highlight and underline buttons on the digital tester, but I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. They were working on my end.

You should be able to underline or highlight texts with the tools in the digital tester. See GIF below:

I hope that helped. Please let us know if you are having trouble. You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com

Hi Theo, thanks for responding. For some reason the buttons aren't showing up on chrome, but when i opened 7sage on safari they appear. Not sure what's going on, might be a problem with my chrome? I'll just use safari to take practice questions.

• jknarf513jknarf513 Member
    189 karma

Quick tip-- you might want to be sure to check out the LSAC practice tests and get comfortable with their underline/highlight tools before you start training yourself to rely on them...I found LSAC's to be finicky so forced myself to practice without relying on those tools since they gave me problems when using LSAC's software.