Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips for RC, other than practice?

Title pretty much says it.

My study schedule right now is prep-tests Monday and Friday, RC, LG and LR practice Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday. I just scored a 162 on the August Flex but need at least a 165 for my target school (Arizona State). My weakness is always RC. I tend to miss 5-8 questions there on my prep tests and I know that is holding me back from getting higher scores. I always emphasize RC practice on my off-preptest days and put more time into RC than the other two, simply because it is my weakest section.

Does anybody have tips for getting better at RC, other than practicing passages over and over? It is very possible that I just need more practice but I figured it was worth reaching out to the community to see if you guys/gals have any other strategies that work for you!

Appreciate any insight here, thank you in advance!

Comments

• Irene.BellIrene.Bell Member
    10 karma

I am in a similar boat! I am retaking the LSAT in October (took the July Flex and need to boost my score). Hoping some folks will be able to chime in.