Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about PT's..

KMairynDKMairynD Alum Member
in General 29 karma
Hello All,

I started the 7sage course in January 2015. I have being doing PT's for 2 weeks now with 2 PT's/week as I work full time. I bought the Premium package so I have PT's 36-57. This means that by test day, I should have completed all of these at the current rate. However, I am wondering if I should buy the more recent PT's (60 and on) in order to better prepare? This would mean skipping some of the PT's that come with the 7sage package that I have already bought, which is fine if that would be more helpful. Is this preferable? Any recommendations are welcome! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I would definitely try to get in a couple of the more "modern" PT's in before June. I would take a couple PT's out from the 40's and 50's and replace them with 60's and 70's. You def want to take a few from the late 60's and 70's though as from personal experience feel they would most represent what is likely to show up come June.
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    I agree with everything @ddakjiking said. Additionally, the new LSAC licensing policy is going to make it extremely difficult to get any pdf versions of past pretests. I would highly recommend, especially if you prefer taking them as print-outs rather than in a book, that you get as many as you can before April 24th!