Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schedule advice for 2nd try, November LSAT- while on Parental Leave

apple_flitterapple_flitter Core Member
in General 6 karma

Hi there,

I wrote the August LSAT and scored a 149, so I have registered to take the November LSAT. I studied this summer with PowerScore books and Khan academy, but really enjoyed the 7Sage LR videos that are on YouTube- which made me decide to join 7Sage for access to the Logic Games videos in particular. I was PTing in the high 150s before I took the test, so getting a 149 was a bit of a shock.

My excuse/disclaimer is that I am currently on parental leave and home with a now 4-month old baby, so studying has been tricky. I'm excellent at managing my time during his naps and after both my kids are in bed, but I am well aware there is a lot of ground to cover in the 7sage curriculum and I won't have enough time.

My question is, in this situation- how would you suggest focussing my time? I struggle most with Logic Games, though I'm obviously not nailing LR or RC either.

I can commit at least 20 hours a week (approx. 3-4 hrs a day, 6 days), give or take.

Thanks for the advice!