Is anyone having trouble with Proctor U sign-ups?

nsturno_12nsturno_12 Alum Member
in General 39 karma

LSAC said they would be sending login credentials today at noon, but I have yet to receive an email. I tried emailing and calling LSAC but the lines are busy and I got an automated email back. I'm just stressed because there is only one day I am available to take the test and I want to make sure I get that day. Let me know if anyone else is having issues with this!

Comments

• birdlawyerbirdlawyer Member
    53 karma

absolute same. I'm just sitting on the LSAC homepage constantly refreshing the login portal and watching my email. Nothing yet.

• vinnyowenvinnyowen Member
    79 karma

I used the link from the previous August flex scheduling email and was able to schedule October's there.

53 karma

what if we dont have an August flex scheduling email? Like I wasn't registered for august

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

@"l.isaac.alexander10" said:
    what if we dont have an August flex scheduling email? Like I wasn't registered for august

Go to ProctorU anyway and select User Login. Then say "forgot password". They will email you a link to reset password that you can use to login. People are currently scheduling their LSAT-flexes so see if this works for you!

456 karma

@"l.isaac.alexander10" said:
    absolute same. I'm just sitting on the LSAC homepage constantly refreshing the login portal and watching my email. Nothing yet.

Go to ProctorU anyway and select User Login. Then say "forgot password". They will email you a link to reset password that you can use to login. People are currently scheduling their LSAT-flexes so see if this works for you!

456 karma

@nsturno said:
    LSAC said they would be sending login credentials today at noon, but I have yet to receive an email. I tried emailing and calling LSAC but the lines are busy and I got an automated email back. I'm just stressed because there is only one day I am available to take the test and I want to make sure I get that day. Let me know if anyone else is having issues with this!

53 karma

nvm just got it