Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! Difference in LSAT Flex from one day to another? Sat, Mon, Tue, Thurs?!

hhhakobianhhhakobian Alum Member
edited September 2020 in General 89 karma

What's the difference between different days? Like I signed up for thurdsay for October because I was like, all things equal, more time is better for me but not if there's an increase in difficulty? This is a huge concern that I can't find any information and I'd really appreciate any information on the difference in test experiences between the days. Otherwise I'll take the 3rd, I just found out that you can take it later in the week. obviously this is time sensitve.

Comments

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@hhhakobian Theoretically, there is no difference between what day you take the exam on. I took the August flex and took it on one of the last days offered. From what I read on the flex thread, each day offered a different set of exams with mixed sections from undisclosed LSATs. That said, there are of course varying levels of difficulty between the different mashed up exams, but it really depends on luck. Some people got harder RC and others, harder LR or LG. So don't sweat it as to which day you take the exam. I suggest you pick a day you feel most comfortable with and know you'll be mentally ready for. You can't control what version of the exam you get so don't worry about it. Good luck!