Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help October 3rd LSAT Final minute prep

mathucockrellmathucockrell Member
edited September 2020 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 8 karma

Hi everyone!

Technically I take the LSAT October 4th but I'm lacking in confidence because my prepping methods have not been traditional, so to speak. I combined my prep work between a prep book and a months worth of prep tests provided by 7sage. I have not completed any course work but I was hoping someone would recommend the most fundamental/ critical course work to complete before taking the LSAT, specifically in Logical Reasoning. I understand I don't have much more prep time but any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you all!

Matthew Cockrell

Comments

• 25 karma

Start going through the 7 sage core curriculum for LR

• RyanGGGGRyanGGGG Member
    12 karma

Hello!

I'm in the same boat and taking the upcoming LSAT. I originally studied with prep books before coming to 7sage, so I've skipped around the curriculum a bit while doing drilling and practice tests. I've found it helpful to use the analytics and target the specific LR question types that have the highest "priority" based on what I've missed. Then, I can go back in the curriculum and go through some of the lessons that go with that question type. Specifically, I've found it useful to progress through some of the problem sets and ensure my understanding of both the most basic and the hardest problems for each problem type. Additionally, I found I was a little uncertain when it came to some basic logic and logical indicators, so it was helpful to me to quickly go through some of the intro logic and invalid argument lessons.

• elena-levelena-lev Member
    93 karma

I totally agree with what @ryanegrawe said! Check out with analytics which question types you really need to focus in on. That being said, I wouldn't recommend changing your strategy too close to the test. So if there was another book or strategy you were using before 7Sage, you may want to strengthen how you use that strategy rather than learning an entirely new one! Good luck!!

• ColdBrew180ColdBrew180 Member
    156 karma

Ditto on the above. Make sure you are fluent in lawgic translations/contrapositives. Intro to Logic, Some and Most Relationships, Invalid Argument forms/Flaw are all good sections.

Also, maybe go ahead and sign up for Nov just in case :)