Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat writing scheduling?

I took the test and now it’s time for the writing section. How does it work? Do I have to schedule a specific date? Or can I start whenever I want?

Comments

• ColdBrew180ColdBrew180 Member
    156 karma

The writing "opens up" about a week before your scheduled test date, so you should definitely take it as soon as you can since your LSAT score won't be released until your writing is approved. Log-on to your LSAC account, click on LSAT WRITING, and scroll down where you should see a LAUNCH button.

You'll have to download their proctoring software.

Maybe look up prompts before you do it so you can have an idea what to expect.

Good luck!

• fruitjamfruitjam Member
    70 karma

I JUST finished the LSAT writing portion. PLEASE use practice link to see if there are any technical issues. Stay on it for some time, because there have been some people that ignored Internet connection problems that popped up during the practice run and had issues for the real test. I also had Internet issues and the test closed one me, but was able to start again after calling PSI. Good luck!!