Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT writing help!

Hi, I completed my LSAT writing a couple of days ago and while I was trying to take a pic of my ID I was talking to my mom to press the capture button so I could stabilize it since it was coming out blurry (but this was before I started the test). And I also forgot to show under my desk. Does anyone think this is grounds for disqualifying my submission/flagging it? I’m kinda worried and don’t know what if I should call LSAC or not.

Comments

• 11 karma

Very well could be. When I did my writing sample in August I didn't do camera check perfectly, but I was in a proctored room where everything was being recorded on campus which I showed and noted on the video. But I have seen a lot off comments on Reddit where writing submissions were tossed for really trivial stuff. Did you show both sides of the scratch paper? Did you show them the pen or pencil you used? If you were on your phone that could be a huge problem. I hope they accept your writing sample! Good luck!