Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing Canceled?

WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
edited October 2020 in General 456 karma

Just received an email from LSAC saying my writing section has been canceled. I'm supposed to be getting my Oct LSAT scores back in less than a week and now this. All LSAC told me was that they have not received a "completed reportable response." NO details on what went wrong or how I'm supposed to avoid making the same mistake in my next writing sample. This is the second writing I've had to take, as my webcam literally broke in the middle of the first one. It's a week before scores are released, and they tell me that my second one doesn't count but won't tell me why.

What do I do? Has anyone had this problem?? I SWEAR I followed every rule so I don't even know what to do to make my third writing sample be counted. Naturally LSAC only emailed me about this once the weekend started so I can't even call them for clarification until Monday. Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

Spoke with LSAC and it was an error on their end. There was a mix-up between my first writing and my second writing, meaning they canceled my second writing based on my first writing IT problems. They were able to uncancel and place it back in the review docket.