Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full PTs vs. Flex

nanabillannanabillan Member
in General 347 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--"

help

I started out doing full length PTs and transitioned to Flex PTs soon after LSAC announced the flex. I recently took a full-length PT and my score went up by 5 points! It was beautiful. Then I realized that it could be variance, and it could also be that my RC scores are poor and that having 2 LR sections offset my overall score. Any thoughts on this? Should I stick to 3-section PTs as a more accurate measure of my scoring which seems like the right move?

Further, is there a way convert my score from LawHub into 7sage to reflect both a full-length PT AND a flex-pt with 3 sections? I would like to see how my score would be scored as a 3-section PT in addition to the conversion I made from into 7sage from LawHub as a length PT if that makes any sense.

On another note for those of you who would like to share their feedback, being that my scoring in RC is subpar, should I spend extra time working on RC or solidify my LR which is my 2nd best section after LG? Looking to yield the most points before November, obviously ;)

Thanks 7sagers!