Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Registering for LSAT Flex Day & Time

in General 375 karma

Hello! For folks who have registered for previous LSAT Flex administrations, what is the process like? Do I need to have a Proctor U account? And how many days before the first available test date were you allowed to register? Thanks so much!

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

I took October. You will get an email from LSAC about two weeks prior to the testing week. It is helpful to sign up for a ProctorU account ahead of time, but you can do that anytime before sign-up day. I believe they still have not fixed the loophole that allows you to sign up earlier in the morning the day of sign-up. Simply log in with your email associated with your LSAC account and click "forgot password" to reset, it will allow you to log into the scheduler early. Do be sure to check on the LSAC website for the days reserved for regular testing as ProctorU will let you sign up for special accommodation testing days (don't ask me how I know that ;) ). Good luck!