Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Blind Review buddy to BR PTs in the 80s

edited October 2020 in Study Groups 61 karma

Hey there. I heard talking through Blind Review is a great way to learn, so trying my luck! The next PT I'm going to take is 87, then 86, 85... working backwards from the most recent. I'm taking the November flex, so have to be really strategic and keep it to the 80s/most recent tests. I aim to take about three a week. For reference, my recent average is 164. I have a flexible schedule and am on Eastern Time.

Comments

• bruhhhhhhbruhhhhhh Core Member
    edited October 2020 89 karma

Following

• lipgerationlipgeration Core Member
    44 karma

Just pointing out that lsac has been pulling from different eras for the flex, so it would be worth your time to do a couple PTs from the 70s.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@lipgeneration brings up an excellent point. I think you should do some in the late 80's, the harder questions on the late 80's are a very different style from the hard questions on the earlier PTs in my opinion, but also assume that they are likely to pull from several eras on the FLEX, so try a PT in the 70's and 60's as well. I like 87 and 88 a lot from the late 80's. Take your pick from the 70's and 60's