Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone Hold Me! November flex!

IzzyVar55IzzyVar55 Member
in General 120 karma

Just scheduled my time for the flex! Feeling anxious I've been studying while doing school full time and working from home! I'm excited to take the damn thing!! Does anyone have tips for using the restroom. I bought an adult diaper just incase. I wish JY could give us a heartwarming speech before the test!! Regardless I'm going to kill it!! How is everyone feeling?

Comments

• Saumya-ASaumya-A Core Member
    33 karma

Currently feeling stressed af but also ready to get it over with!! I love the adult diaper idea LOL. Good luck!!!

• IzzyVar55IzzyVar55 Member
    120 karma

I know I feel like I'm the only person around me that is feeling like this. I don't know anyone who is taking. It's good to hear that I'm not alone. I was waiting on my computer, like a crack head waiting for their dealer, for LSAC's scheduling email this morning.

• peachyrachepeachyrache Member
    36 karma

I'm taking it as well - I'm nervous, but I know we will do great!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Keep that confidence up everyone and don't stress during the security procedures. This is your moment you have been waiting for. Take hold and don't let go.

• ColdBrew180ColdBrew180 Member
    156 karma

OMG. I'm laughing about the diaper, but it's actually a VERY GOOD idea. For Oct, I used the restroom right before the test but still had to go again in the last section, I think it did distract me somewhat. I know what I'll be buying this week for Nov!

Let's all get plenty of rest this week and not overdo the last minute studying. Good luck to all!

• 109 karma

Don't you get 60 seconds between sections? My bathroom is just outside the door where I'm taking the flex. I'm sure I can manage in 60 seconds.

• 30 karma

They won't let you leave the room