Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The real LSAT format

AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
in General 239 karma
Hey guys, I was wondering when I take the LSAT in June, what form does the LSAT come in? Is it like a booklet? I want to know because as of now i'm taking the PT's with loose pages. Also, on my lsac.org account theres a place to print out a bubble sheet, do they not supply one?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    bubble sheet is attached and you rip it off. the test in one of those standard testing booklets
  • kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    @AlexanderL0 The LSAT is administered in a booklet as jdawg mentioned. It's pretty thin paper, so you have to be careful not to rip it while erasing or when you rip the seal to open the test booklet. As for the bubble sheet, they provide you one at the testing center and at my testing center, I didn't have to rip it out; the proctor went around and handed one to each test taker.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 3462 karma
    It comes in a booklet form, so what I've done is print every PT as duplex. Since you want the RC passage and the questions following to be facing each other as well as on the LG section.
  • AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
    239 karma
    @emli1000 So is the LSAT double sided??
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @AlexanderL0 it's actually triple-sided. Multi-dimensional. Similar to a hologram.

Joking aside ... yes, it's double sided :)
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I would just like to emphasize that the paper is really thin so especially on LG, don't try to erase or you risk ripping the page. Just scratch out that diagram and start over.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @AlexanderL0 yes, it is.