Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone from 7Sage, Please help!

Hozzie297Hozzie297 Alum Member
in General 28 karma

Hello,

I was so busy with midterms at school this week that I totally forgot to renew my 7sage (grandfathered) Ultimate+ account. I have literally been with 7sage forever. I think I was supposed to renew a day or two ago, but with so much stuff going on at school I totally forgot to do it. (It would be really really great if we could get an email reminder to renew our accounts).

Also, I am planning to take the next LSAT really soon, and the sudden price change from what I am paying now to what I would have to pay is too much for me to continue with my usual account. Can someone please please help?? I am really upset and panicked at the thought of not being able to keep my account!!!

Comments

• Jessica_KubaJessica_Kuba Core Member
    461 karma

Tagging @"Juliet --Student Service--" for visibility

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Hozzie297 said:
    Hello,

I was so busy with midterms at school this week that I totally forgot to renew my 7sage (grandfathered) Ultimate+ account. I have literally been with 7sage forever. I think I was supposed to renew a day or two ago, but with so much stuff going on at school I totally forgot to do it. (It would be really really great if we could get an email reminder to renew our accounts).

Also, I am planning to take the next LSAT really soon, and the sudden price change from what I am paying now to what I would have to pay is too much for me to continue with my usual account. Can someone please please help?? I am really upset and panicked at the thought of not being able to keep my account!!!

Hi there,

I have taken note of your concerns and I have passed it on to my team. I have also responded to you via email.