Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Law School Digital Forum

lsatdiva333lsatdiva333 Member
in General 227 karma

So the digital forum is in a few days and I'm wondering if I should be preparing for it by researching the different areas of studies, externship/clinics, financial aid opportunities, etc. for the schools I'm interested in before going into the event? I'm wondering if it'll look really bad if I don't know much about the school when I talk to an admissions officer/school representative. Is this an opportunity to potentially "wow" them and leave a good impression? Or is basic understanding/knowledge of the school sufficient?

Also for those of you who've attended the October digital forum, were you able to speak with the dean/admissions member one-on-one or was it really difficult to?

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I think they're expecting both types of visitors to their booths and chats. I would say don't ask things that can easily be discovered in a few moments on their website but other questions are okay. They have both info booths and chats. Visit to booth first and get some basic info.

As for one on one or group chats it depends on the moment and the school.