Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help...can't figure out where I am going wrong...

RondaBCANRondaBCAN Member
edited November 2020 in Logical Reasoning 70 karma

I have recently been taking PT's 80-87 and have been doing poorly on my LR. But when I do BR, I am at -1 or -2, and I fully understand and choose the correct answer. So, why am I not choosing the correct A/C on the actual timed prep tests? Am I rushing too much to finish, not reading accurately or something else?...can't figure out what is going wrong but I take the Nov FLEX ASAP. Any words of advice is appreciated.

Comments

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

I do way better at BR as well . I guess it's something about my execution during the test that is not as good. Plus I take more time to answer during BR (like many others). I guess the time pressure 4 me...

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I think that the hardest questions in the 80's test different thinking. They often have only initially unappealing answers for hard questions and you have to figure out which one is actually a good answer. To me, the earlier tests are the opposite for the hardest questions. They give several good answers and you have to find the flaw. That may be part of it. Good news though, they seem to be taking from earlier tests, 50's and 60's rather than 80's for the Flex. So while a little concern is understandable I do not think it will even matter. Be confident and hold your head up and seize the day. You've got this.