Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harder than October but not impossible :)

I had RC-LR-LG. RC was easy-ish, except for the third game which was 8 questions long, unfortunately. LR felt extremely easy; the only thing that slightly tripped me up was repeated letter answers. In my opinion, LG was above average difficulty, unlike the suspiciously easy October LG.

Wondering if the difficulty of the LSAT affects the scaled score. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Congratulations to everyone who took the test and good luck to those testing later this week <3

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

The difficulty will certainly affect the scaled score somewhat, but usually the tests mostly balance out so that effect is limited outside the extremes I think. I felt the October test was pretty easy too, but the scaled score at 70 was still in the middle-ish if I recall correctly. Powerscore did a podcast last time with where they thought the curve for 170 would be. I imagine they also did one after it was determined and will do the same for November.