Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why School X essay question

Im sorry if this is a dumb question but I am working on my applications for schools and I wanted to write a Why X essay for a school I am interested in; however, I am not sure where I would submit this essay...would I send it to the school through email or attach it somewhere on the application?

Comments

• edited November 2020 1952 karma

you submit your law school apps (including your essays, transcripts, lors, etc.) to aba-approved law schools via lsac's cas service: https://www.lsac.org/applying-law-school/jd-application-process/credential-assembly-service-cas

if you have not already, you should create an lsac account and start exploring around!

good luck!

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited November 2020 905 karma

In the applications (accessed through LSAC), there's a place in the application (at the end, mostly) where you upload all of the documents.

I think (I think I saw this with an application ... ??), that if you DON'T have a place to upload a specific document, that the school (in the application) provides an email for you to send it. And they request that if you have any of that additional 'stuff' that you do it that way. But, of course, check the specific applications :).