Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retaking the LSAT

tanya.golshanitanya.golshani Core Member
in General 24 karma

I'm honestly a little sad today, I got back my November LSAT score and it was around 20 points lower than what I was scoring and what my goal was. I think that last time I got a score this bad was when I was starting out and when I didn't have any knowledge of the test. Just one big fail.

I signed up for January and I'm just going to pick up where I left off. Any tips?
I'm feeling a little discouraged.

Comments

• ingramc2ingramc2 Core Member
    44 karma

Hey, I am in the same boat as you, I don't have any tips yet but I just want to let you know you are not alone in this!

• josephqassis1josephqassis1 Member
    31 karma

It felt like a stun grenade went off during the test! I've never scored this low and I'm feeling the same way as you are. Just gotta pick ourselves up by the bootstraps and get to work.

• blue_spiritblue_spirit Member
    98 karma

feeling bummed + just signed up for january too! not really a tip but what i'm trying to do is give myself permission to sulk a little, but then get right back to planning and studying. if your lsat score was that different than what you usually score on practice tests, it could've been a case of nerves on the day of? in that situation, i think it's super possible to improve by january.