Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TY 7Sage!!!!

edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 102 karma

10 point increase after 8 months of basically full time studying!!! 144 to 154!!! I am a little disappointed because my 25 practice tests were low 160's consistently but the test day nerves got the best of me!!!! I am not really an anxious person and I usually am calm if I am taking a test of any sort but I really underestimated the mental aspect of this test. Not really sure how to work on this but just some thoughts for Jan / Feb test takers. I did so many logic games over and over again and I felt like I really knew what I was doing going into the test and then BAM, a brutal reading comp section. Just derailed my confidence for that first section. Oh well!!! My gpa is a 3.6 so I am hoping this will also help. I am definitely applying for fall 2021: ) if anyone wants to compare personal statements or addendums let me know : )

On the bright side, I started a full time legal assistant job this week in the middle of the pandemic that is cool with me leaving for school next fall!! Trying to look on the bright side. Thanks to this community and positive words of encouragement the past few months. Just reading some posts and comments on here throughout my studying has made all the difference

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma

It happens to everybody. 10 points is huge. Congratulations!