Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring for Students Stuck in Mid 160 Plateau

lsatting2lsatting2 Member
edited November 2020 in General 33 karma

Hello all,

I would like to start by saying I am not a tutor my any means--I'm just another 7sage student. But I have worked with an expensive LSAT tutor, and I am currently PT'ing 173-175 with a 170 on my November take (my test was interrupted by connection issues and one of my roomates unexpectedly coming home). I PT'd in the mid 160's for several months and saw no progress during that time, which was brutal and made me seriously consider giving up on scoring in the 170s. But with some small adjustments, a mindset change, and working with a fellow 7sager who was scoring in the mid-170s consistently, I was able to break out of the plateau. I truly believe working one on one with other students, especially during BR, is the fastest way to improve. It forces you to explain your thinking and actually engage with the BR process. If anybody would be interested in working together, just send me a private message with your email or your number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Good luck everyone!!!

Edit: A lot of people have contacted, so I will try my best to put everyone in touch with each other to maybe make a study/accountability group!

Comments

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

Message sent! Happy Thanksgiving

• nomomnomnomomnom Member
    412 karma

Sent you a message!

• kvenicia14kvenicia14 Member
    42 karma

Happy Thanksgiving!! I sent you a message!

• lsatting2lsatting2 Member
    edited November 2020 33 karma

Just a heads up-- a bunch of people have messaged me so I will try to put y'all in touch with each other, so everyone can form a study/accountability group together!!!!