Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serious Weekly Study Group for January 2021

kvenicia14kvenicia14 Member
edited November 2020 in Study Groups 42 karma

Hi there! I've now completed my three day pity party from my sad sad score on the November LSAT. Like some of you, I underperformed and got a low 150s score where I had been PTing in the low 160s. My goal is a 165. I'm strong in LG and need improvement in LR and I'm okay in RC.

I've been popping around different forums but decided to take the reins and form my own small group of folks (likely no more than about 10-12) who are testing in January. I would love a mix of folks who are PTing from anywhere in the 150s to the low 170s ( I'm really interested in our collective ability to both help one another learn and also teach/reflect back). I'd love to meet a minimum of twice a week (and we can discuss later how we want to structure).

Y'all, I want to start asap next week. We got seven weeks and I feel that we can all make the gains we desire - I know that I just need some help. My background is in producing and casting for the theater, so this will be a highly organized endeavor lol, and my priority is always ensuring effective communication. I'd like to move fairly quickly, so if you are interested, please DIRECT MESSAGE me, with the following information:
(1) Email
(2) Timezone
(3) General weekly availability
(4) Goal score
(5) Strongest section:
(6) Section that needs most improvement:
(7) Favorite show that you are bingewatching now (I'm bingewatching a lot of anime!)

Once the group is set, I'll be sure to come back to this post and let folks know. Thank you in advance for reading and I look forward to working with you!

Comments