Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Analytics

sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
in General 74 karma
So to see explanations from previous test questions, we have to upgrade to the ultimate package? I have the starter pack and I was trying to see explanation videos to questions I missed on the prep tests for blind review but it tells me I cant access that. Even though it says on the starter pack that 1000+ real lsat questions are explained. someone please explain which ones I can review. I'm thinking its only the 9 pts that came with the starter pack from pt 36-43. Anyone else who has the starter pack please let me know how this works. Thanks!

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Yes, in addition to the LG explanations which are all provided for free, you can access video explanations for questions from the full practice tests that came with your course and any questions that are explained as part of the curriculum (primarily from the problem sets). Hope that helps.
  • sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
    74 karma
    oh okay, I took the lsat in December and I was trying to blind review on that but I guess I cant watch the explanation videos for that one because it wasn't included in my package.. just tests 36-43, so now I'll just take those tests and review them. Thanks!
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    you can purchase the explanation to the Decmeber test here: https://7sage.com/addons/
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"sweetsana_27" said:
    I'm thinking its only the 9 pts that came with the starter pack from pt 36-43.
    Yup! That's why the upgraded courses are so tremendously valuable: you get sooo many more explanations (course content is the same for all packages).

And @DumbHollywoodActor gives good advice—the 3 most recent PT's are not included in the Ultimate course.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Upgrade before the 21st
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"sweetsana_27" said:
    So to see explanations from previous test questions, we have to upgrade to the ultimate package?
    Ultimate comes with PTs 36-71, so if you're looking for 72-74, you have to buy those separately:
    https://7sage.com/addons/

Pick them up before the 21st if you can! You'll have to pick them up from Amazon after the 21st. (Video explanations aren't going anywhere though!)
  • sweetsana_27sweetsana_27 Alum Member
    74 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" is there any discount being offered? I already took the course once before but I didn't really get a chance to study well enough that time but I knew if I could put in the time, I would definitely improve so I paid twice for the starter but I should have chosen the ultimate. let me know if I can get a discount. Thanks!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited April 2015 12637 karma
    Edit:
    @sweetsana_27 Spoke too soon. There's a PT discount going on until the 21st!

As for Ultimate, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @sweetsana_27 check on the addons tab..
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @sweetsana_27 Psssst ... there is a very generous discount being offered :) If you take a look at the add-ons page, you'll see this posted:

This is a temporary fire sale before the PDFs are removed on April 21st. This is VERY SOON. You must download them IMMEDIATELY after purchase, because you will not be able to download the PDFs later.