Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Jan dates

cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
edited December 2020 in General 496 karma

Does anyone out there have any inkling whatsoever whether the lsat dates to pick from will be. 11-15 or 18-22??

Comments

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited December 2020 905 karma

According to the LSAC, it's going to be only the 16th and 17th (lower test taker volume, don't need as many days).

• sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
    246 karma

@hopefulling said:
    According to the LSAC, it's going to be only the 16th and 17th (lower test taker volume, don't need as many days).

I don't think it's been announced yet. They usually do it around 3 weeks prior to test day.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    edited December 2020 905 karma

@sakethsaran1998 LSAC has had it on their website for the Jan, Feb, and April tests for quite some time, and they update that page often (not as often now as in the beginning of Flex-time).

I can only imagine that it's because of what happened with the November test/sign-up.

Before when they would say something like "during the week of ..." is no longer present in the writing style. It is pretty specific that testing will occur on only the two days mentioned for each of those 3 tests. ...

My "guess" is that the "mall number of tests occurring later in the week" refers to accommodations testing and/or retakes because of proctorU problems??? Maybe they'll open some of those dates up to everyone else, but it seems unlikely in the planning sense to rely on that. Especially since they keep the page updated and the January deadline was over on the 2nd - they've had 11 days to run analysis on the final volume and/or to update the page with additional info.

:) We'll see, though and I wouldn't be surprised if something unexpected happens!! That seems to be the predictable pattern in this year.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@hopefulling on the power score podcast they said it is guaranteed to be multiple days as there is an insane amount of people sitting for the January exam