Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retake Prep in 4 months (weekend only)

Timeto7sageTimeto7sage Member
in General 39 karma

Hi y'all,

So I had taken the LSAT earlier and scored 167 on it. I was quite content with my score and was ready to apply with it this cycle but then couldn't do so due to some family situations and Covid. I am an international if that matters.

So I plan on taking the LSAT Flex in April and wanted some input on how should I go about it?

Important points to note: I am working full-time (its a hardcore job with me working 10-12 hours every day on weekdays and I can possibly only study properly on weekends).

I used to do either really well or really bad on LG. Moderately consistent on LR. RC my best days were -3 otherwise I rotated between -5 to -7.

My test average before I took the exam was 167-168 (so right about where I scored). BR used to be low 170s.

Thanks a lot fellow sagers!

Also, a shoutout to Sami for my previous 167. I took her weekend free tutoring sessions that she used to give. Really helpful in every way!

Comments

• edited December 2020 1952 karma

hi!
    one thing that i thought was interesting is that your timed score isn't too far away from your br score, so great job closing that gap!

if you are looking to re-take in april, have you considered bringing your br scores up even higher?
    maybe it's time to micro-analyze why you're missing those points even during blind review.

another thing that stuck out to me was your comment about your games section. why do you think you're doing either really well or really bad? is there a type of game that you most struggle with? is it the hit-or-miss miscellaneous games that's giving you trouble? are your timed scores very different from your blind review scores? are you hitting those points during review blind?

i think that an effective plan-of-attack comes after an accurate diagnosis of your problems.

good luck!