Study With Me! - Live LSAT Study Buddy

edited January 2021 in Study Groups 97 karma

To anyone who’s interested, I’m streaming my study sessions live. Come “join” me in our quest for the mythical 180 :)

I’ll be taking practice test 38 today then blind reviewing.

As of now, I’ll be on until about 9/10 pm EST.

If the link doesn’t work for you, please try clicking “Watch on YouTube” or look me up on YouTube @ Efficiency Bill !

Comments

• Philip.ahn33Philip.ahn33 Member
    10 karma

Hey! Good luck on studying! I'm preparing for the January administration too, aiming for 165+

• 97 karma

@"Philip.ahn33" said:
    Hey! Good luck on studying! I'm preparing for the January administration too, aiming for 165+

That’s a solid goal, @Philip.ahn33 ! - I’m looking to take the test as early as April and as late as June-ish (whenever they announce the dates around then). I’d love to get my score up to a 165+ !

• kitkat55kitkat55 Alum Member
    48 karma

Missed your stream :( do you have a stream schedule?

• Russell SageRussell Sage Member
    44 karma

Would love to join you! Just finished the core curriculum and starting to do practice tests and reading Loopholes in LSAT :)

• 97 karma

@"dang.159" said:
    Missed your stream :( do you have a stream schedule?

Hey @"dang.159" I am planning to be more consistent with the times! As of now, I’m aiming for a Monday - Friday stream once a day. Life is so complicated sometimes! Things pop up and I can’t reliably set a schedule now. I’ll be posting in the forums each day that I start my stream, so keep an eye out!

Subscribing to the channel should also alert you to when I start a stream!

Best

• 97 karma

@"Russell Sage" said:
    Would love to join you! Just finished the core curriculum and starting to do practice tests and reading Loopholes in LSAT :)

I keep hearing about this Loopholes book! Let me know how it is!